MDI collects and maintains the following information:
- Name, address, email address, phone number, age, IP address, and identifiers associated with cookies.
- Internet activity involving how you use, access, or interact with the platforms.
- Location information provided by you or derived from your interactions with the platforms, subject to the settings on your device or browser.
- Inferences regarding your preferences or other characteristics.
MDI collects User Information when you access, register, or participate in other activities on the site. When a user accesses the site, MDI’s web servers and applications automatically record and track the data made available via the Internet concerning the user which is anonymized and not personally identifiable.
Use of User Information:
MDI collects, maintains, and shares User Information within MDI and with its affiliates and third-party vendors and service providers for the purposes listed below. MDI does not control the privacy policies or practices of third parties and is not responsible for the information they may collect or the content of their sites.
- Enhancing and carrying out business operations.
- Analyze and monitor website traffic and improve website performance.
- Identifying and verifying proper user access to the data and functions within the platforms.
- Making contact with the user as necessary.
- Operating and improving the technology platforms.
- Present relevant marketing, special offers, promotions, coupons, surveys, and advertisements.
- Respond to questions submitted by the user.
- Share information about your use of our site with our affiliates in social media, advertising, and analytics
Retention of User Information:
Subject to limits imposed by applicable law, MDI retains User Information as long as it believes, in its sole discretion, such information will be useful or needed. MDI reserves the right to remove User Information from MDI’s records as appropriate.
You may choose not to provide information when requested. You may also opt out of receiving electronic communications, correct and update your information, or cancel your account. To opt out of receiving electronic communications, please follow the “Unsubscribe” link in the email communication provided in the materials you received from MDI. To update the information you provided to MDI, please login to your account at https://merchantsdistributors.com/ to edit your profile.
While MDI and its affiliates have taken various security measures to protect the privacy of the information you submit, we cannot guarantee that computer hackers, security failures, or other attacks will not compromise the confidentiality of your information. We will continue to maintain our dedication to protecting your privacy and data.
Transferability of Information:
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information may be among the assets transferred. You will be notified by means of a notice on this site for at least thirty (30) days of any such change in the ownership or control of your personal information.
Children Privacy Protection
MDI does not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13 years old. Parents or guardians who believe that a child has provided personal information without their consent should contact Customer Service at (828) 725-4100. If Store becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided information, such information will be deleted.